- General provisions
1) The card forms the propert of Wallypay, unpersonified credit (debit) card, which is issued promptly, as soon as the request is filed to the partner company/agent branch. The card enables to pay any transactions unlimitedly in Georgia and abroad as well. The card is effective within the term, referred on the surface. Expired card fails to peform any card related transactions.
2) The rule and conditions of the card is governed by the applicable law of Georgia, MasterCard statute, the agreements concluded with the company and present rules as well; any rules, provided hereinabove constitutes the integral part to the principal agreement.
3) In the course of force-majeure circumstances ( ex: strike, power blackout), Wallypay takes no responsibility to provide the client with card related sercice
4) Wallypay preserves unconditional right:
- To waiver performing the card transaction, which comes in contradiction with the requrements of the legal norms of the international payment system, present rules and the applicable law of Georgia.
- To waiver issuing and renewing the card without any reason.
1. Wallypay is hereby entitled to request depositing the minimal undiminished balance on the card account within validity of payment instrument and the amount is specified under appropriate decision of Wallypay. In the event of applying said authority, meticulous information is provided to the client, when making application upon receving the payment instrument or via application over the course of said alterations.
2. Client is authorized to keep the card and take appropriate measures in the event of its lost, namely, to block the card immediately. The responsibility arisen as a result of losing or stealing the card is imposed to the client.
3. Wallypay is authorized to suspend serving the card account.
2. Terms interpretation
a) Card instrument – payment instrument, incuding payment card, mobile phone, computer or other technological device, where respective payment application is recorded/integrated and which enables the payer to initiate the card transaction.
b) Payment card (hereinafter-card) – Emitent issued E-payment instrument, which enables the customer to initiate the card transaction.
c) Payment application – the software ot its equivalent , installed in the device, which ensures initiation of the card transaction or issuing the payment order by the payer.
d) Unpersonified card - the card, which is not personified.
e) Debit card – card instrument, which enables the holder to dispose the funds available on his bank account based on the agreement, concluded with the emitent commercial bank.
f) Credit card - card instrument, which enables the card holder the perform transactions within the emitent awarded credit limit except for the overdraft, pursuant to the stipulations of the contract, concluded with the emitent.
g) Card holder – identified person, applying the card instrument;
h) Card buyer – natural entity, who purchases the prepayment, unpersonified card for personal use or for transferring to another natural entity;
i) Card transfer – the procedure, which envisages transferring the card to its holder under the virtue of the agreement , the bank and client have entered into.
j) Card blocking – prohibiting the card application via card utilization.
k) Excrept - Wallypay performed card account statement which illustrates the transactions, performed to the card account, within particular span of time at the request of the client.
l) Emitent – the provider, which performs issuing the payment instrument, which enables initiating the bank transaction.
m) Card account – current or call deposit accounts, opened at the bank, on the name of the customer, which illustrates the transactions, performed via credit and debit cards, if the loan account is applied for filling the current or call deposit balances. Along with the E-wallet existing with the provider (E-wallet accounts). Which demonstrates the transactions, performed by the prepaid card;
n) Money spending limits – limit amounts, disposable via card within the term, prescribed by the emitent;
o) Card payment transaction (hereinafter - card transaction) – as per the card diagram, via card infrastructure, card instrument, including debit and credit transactions, performed via card, which enables appearing the amount on card/loan accounts/ alteration to the card balance;
p) Illegal transactions - the transaction, performed by the unauthorized entity or the one, perfomed by the lost card along with any illegal transaction, stipulated in the applicable law of Georgia.
q) Pin – personal, confidential code of the card holder, applied as one of the elements for authenticating the card holder.
r) ATM – electronic, self-service software-technical device, which enables the card holder to deposit/withraw the cash.
s) POS-terminal – Electronic software and/or technical device, applied for:
- Withdrawing the amount from the provider’s office;
- Card payment in the malls/service facilities, which may cover cashing the amount along with the good/ service cost payment ( except for E-commerce);
- E-commerce sites – merchants, which esures selling its own good/service via E-commerce terminal.
- E-commerce terminal – virtual POS terminal ( software) registered in the Equirer system, which promotes the card transaction in favor of E-commerce in internet space along with the transaction cancellation and chargeback transactions.
- Contactless card instrument – card instrument, which transfers information via contactless transmission technology.
- card receipt – the document issued by the ATM or POS-terminal, which verifies the good/service value payment, cashing or other card transaction performance via card instrument; in the event of failure to successfully perform the transations, mentioned above, describes appropriate information;
- Stop-list – arrey of cards, which are not allowed to make transactions and particular mode of service is applied.
- Equiring – provider’s activity, which ensures card transaction performance via POS-terminal ( including E-commerce terminal) with the merchants or third persons ( organizer of the trade platform, sub-equirer), based on the agreement, concluded and respective card transaction performance with merchants /sub-equirer or trade platforms;
- Equirer – equiring performer provider;
- Overpayment – the overdraft with automatically allowed volume based on the indirect approval of the customer, which outnumbers the card account balance of the client and/or unequivocally agreed overdraft or the limit of overdraft in the event of credit card.
3. Rule of card issue and saving
1. The card is issued to the card holder or the person, authorized pursuant to the power of attorney issued by the card holder. When recovering the card, signature of a card holder and/or autorised person is appeared on the other side of the card on the field, particularily designed to the signature.
2. Card holder is committed to safely save and not to transfer to the third parties the opportunity to apply the card. The card, submitted by the unauthorized person is subject to deprivation.
3. The factors like : Electromagnetic fields (deployment close to the display, magnetized or the stuff, closely deployed with the magnet, like, keys, magnetic locks of the bags), manual scratches (ripping, soiling, overheating on the sun, for instance etc.) are not allowed to affect the magnetic filed in the back side of the card, which may damage the entry of the magnetic field and make it impossible to perform card transactions in automated mode of authorization.
4. Integrated microdiagram (chip) of coded information is located on the front side of the microprocessor card ( chip/contactless) which is not a subject to electromagnetic fields and atmospheric impact, however maybe easily damaged as a result of manual impact.
5. If the card holder fails to take the card within 60 days after making, Wallypay is entitled to destroy the card without refunding the commissions, paid by the client.
4. Pin-code application rules
1. Wallypay will provide the customer with the card PIN- code in a sealed envelope or via SMS sent to the cell number of the client, recorded in the Wallypay system.
2. The envelope is recommended to be opened promptly after its receving, memorizing the PIN code and destructing the PIN-code sheet. If the PIN code is sent via SMS recorded in the system, it is recommended to be opened as soon as received, memorizing the PIN-code and deleting the message accordingly.
3. PIN-code is recommended to be altered in the ATM of a partner bank .
4. PIN-code is familiar to the card holder only; accordingly, the latter one should save and apply in a confidential manner.
5. In pursuit of PIN-code confidentiality, the particular rules are to be met, namely don’t keep the card along with the PIN-code and do not refer the PIN-code on the card. Do not hand in the card to the third person, otherwise, Wallypay takes no responsibility for the transactions, performed and the amount, spent from the card account shall be refunded by the card holder himself.
6. Card transactions, performed in automated mode and verified by typing PIN-code, Wallypay considered performed by the card holder.
7. If the card holder forgot the card PIN-code, the card shall be changed unless other method is offered by the Wallypay.
5. Card application
1.The card transactions, the client is able to perform via payment instrument:
- Payment transaction – when paying the good and/or service cost to natural person or internet merchant;
- Taking a cash from ATM and/or the branch of the bank facility ;
- To gain remote access to Wallypay account.
2. The card may be applied via PIN-code to withraw cash from ATM within cashing limits whether in Georgia or abroad as well and to perform active transactions and/or service offered by the ATMs.
Remark: when typing incorrect PIN-code three times consecutively, the ATM may hold the card.
- Wallypay sets spending limits, which is subject to alteration from time to time.
- Wallypay may deduct the respective amounts, deposited on the client’s accounts via card to cover any financial costs (various service costs) performed and paiable by the client.
- Wallypay is entitled not to issue authorization /perform order if:
- The card has been lost or stealed;
- Wallypay holds a ground to think, that the card has been stolen or lost;
- The client violates the conditions ( card application rules)
- There is no enough funds on the account (including ones undeducted), authorized by the bank ;
- Having performed the transaction via card, the client is no longer entitled to request Wallypay to halt this transaction. Wallypay will cancel the transaction, authorized but not paid yet, provided the Wallypay holds proper evidence for cancelling the transactions.
- Wallypay card is a unpersonified card, attached to the client’s account, which should be applied by the person, whose account it is attached to. The client takes responsibility for the transactions, performed by the third person of the payment instrument, whether happened willingly or negligently.
- The client is committed to control transaction on his account from time to time, to make sure in their authencity. To check the account statement, trade and ATM receipts are recommended to be kept and compared to the statement records. In the event of any discepency detected, the client shall apply the Wallypay and request the specifics of unidentified transaction and block the card, when needed.
- The client is hereby entitled to appeal the transaction, performed on his account, within 30 days after its performance and request specifics unless the unauthorized application is triggered as a result of client’s negligence or failure to meet the rules.
- When performing the transaction via payment instrument by the client, Wallypay ensures blocking the amount on the account(s). In the event of covert requirement when blocking, commercial rate, set by the Wallypay is applied, whereas the exchange rates, set by the international payment system against the currencies are applied to the transactions, performed outside the network.
- Transaction amount exceeds the balance denominated in the transaction currency, the amount is completely deducted over the course of transaction and negative balance will appeared on the transaction currency account, which will be covered by the currency accounts of priority and the further, - from the currency account of the following priority. If total amount of the funds, deposited in various currencies are not suffice for covering, the amount is collected from the various currency accounts in a sequence referred hereinabove.
6. Blocking the card
1. In the event of any risk of unauthorized transaction performance, Wallypay preserves right to block the payment instrument, without the authorization of the card holder.
2. If the card is lost or stealed or the client has a doubt that someone has his PIN code or other access code, he should call the the Wallpay to the telephone number as follows: +995 32 2650555 or appear personally.
3. If the card is illegally applied, prior to client’s notice upon losing or stealing the card or about tha fact, that someone knows his PIN or other access codes, the client is able to completely reimburse the amount paiable as a result of this illegal use.
4. If the card has been applied by the third person under the approval of the client, the latter one is authorized to pay the cost for all of the transactions, performed by the person.
When notifying upon the losing, stealing or illegal utilization of the card, Wallypay blocks the card, immediately. if the client, finds the card, he is committed to appear to the Wallypay branch and provide written statement upon deblocking the card, whereas Wallypay will be authorized to deblock the card based on the client’s application, unless the card is cancelled or expired for this time;
5. If the client has not received the said card, he is not responsible for the loss/damage, inflicted as a result of illegal utilization of the card.
6. Wallypay takes no responsibility for the cases, when the third person (mall, ATM, online trade etc) does not accept the card, if Wallypay fails to directly control receving the PIN or access code. Wallypay takes no responsibility over the action of the third person related to cancelling the card or money withdrawal.
7. The client is responsible before Wallypay for any account related liabilities arisen on the basis of utilizing payment card and/or card number and/or card validity term and/or PIN or other access code.
8. In the event of losing or stealing the card, Wallypay shall be notified immediately upon blocking the card. To put the card in the Stop –list, the client should make an application in Wallypay. The recommendation upon inserting in the Stop-list is provided by the Wallypay. Client is entitled to decide whether to involve the card in the stop-list. If the client waivers to involve the card in the stop list, he takes responsibility for any unauthorized ( offline) transactions, automaticalle appeared on the account.
Wallypay contact number of the center are as follows: c. Tbilisi: +995 (32) 560555, parcel address: #47/57, M.Kostava str, Tbilisi. In the event of losing the card, Wallypay in non-working hours, the client should contact the processing center (ufc – unitied financial corporation) via telephone number:
9. Wallypay ensures suspending the validity of the card at client’s request, applying the method as follows:
- Putting in the local, stop-list - authorized/online transaction limitation via payment instrument. Card blocking takes effect in 1( one) hour, after registration of the request by Wallypay;
- International Stop-list – unauthorized restriction for 14 ( fourteen) work days at most.
10. Card holder is responsible for the card transactions, performed prior to effecting the card blocking and relieves the responsibility after blocking the card.
11. Within validity date, referred on the card, the card holder shall indemnify the loss arisen in the aftermath of unautorised transactions of the blocked card, provided the blocking has not been performed through including international stop-list.
12. Card holder is hereby entitled to appeal the transaction, performed by the card, involved in the international Stop-list.
13. Card holder assumes commitment to pay the commission for involvement in international Stop-list.
14. Wallypay takes no responsibility against the client due to his negligence to keep the card or not to release the pin-code prior to blocking the card along with the illegal action, deliberately taken by the card holder.
15. If the card, lost previously has been found, the card holder shall contact the Wallypay for proper response.
Wallypay is committed to provide the third persons with the information based on the requirements of applicable law and in abidance by the international rules upon the card and it related transaction, belonging to the client.
8. Cancelling the card application right
- He card is valid till the end of the month, the card reads.
- Wallypay may stop, withraw or ban application of the card. The client receives the notice from Wallypay prior to taking said action or within the shortest term after taking action.
- If the application of the card by the client is halted or limited due to some reason, which covers the instructions provided to the client by Wallypay not to withraw funds from the account without prior approval of Wallypay, the client will not longer be authorized to use the card.
- The client may suspend utilizing the card through sending a messege in writing to Wallypay and returning the card to Walypay.
- The client can no longer utilize the card, after wallypay suspends the application of the card.
- Card return and account closing
- The client shall cancel any permanent payment order, automated payments and other debit orders, directly linked to the retailer or service provider ( Wallypay is not entitled to perform all mentioned above on behalf of the client).
- The client is hereby authorized to pay any amount accrued on the account, along with any delayed amount. Namely, in the event of insufficient balance, existed on the account,, the funds are deducted from the client’s card and the latter one shall promptly reimburse the Wallypay the said amount, along with the accured forfeit/fine/penaklty etc.
- The client is committed to reimburse tge Wallpay any amount, related to effectiveness of the agreement, together with the cost, born by Wallypay for administering the contract.
9. Holding /depriving the card
- The card is deprived/held in the cases as follows:
- The card is blocked by the emitent;
- The card bearer is not its holder
- The signs of card falsification are revealed.
- Multiple incorrect typing of the password
- In case of holding at the card service outlet (mall, branch, ATM)
- Deprived card is returned to the card holder directly, based on the writing application, provided by the card holder, if Wallypay makes respective decision.
- Card validity date, suspending/halting the card application:
- Card validity date is referred on the card ( month and year)
- The card is effective till the month, referred on the card
10. Card change
- The card is changed and the card holder remunerates for it in accordance with the fee as follows:
- Card loss/steal
- PIN-code alteration
- The card is damaged and its further application is impossible
- Card holder changed his name/surname
- The card has been manually damaged
- The card is changed for free in the follow up cases:
- Pin –code is illegibly printed
- When performed the first transaction via card, the ATM or terminal fails to recognize the information from magnetic line/chip of the card.
- If the card is changed at Wallypay’s initiative
- Card is changed on the basis of application, provided by Wallypay in writing.
11. Dispute settlement
- The card holder is recommended to keep the slips and cheques for recording the amount spending from the card account and for addressing the likely dispute.
- Wallypay provides the card holder, the statement and the copies of another documents including the ones, verifying the accuracy of money withdrawal from the card account, pursuant to the rules and terms, prescribed by the applicable law of Georgia, internal rules of the bank and the payment system including fees ( find the Georgian law upon “payment system and payment service”).
- If the holder applies Wallypay in writing, who appeared before the card payment system as a card holder. Card payment system prescribes the period of limitation of disputable card transaction at amount of 45 ( forty five) calendar days from transaction performance. In the event of reasonable ground and refunding the amount by the payment system, Wallypay refunds the amount, deducted from the card transaction back to the card account. In the event of unreasonable and ungrounded claims, penalty sanctions are imposed by the card payment system, which may outnumber the disputable transaction amount. Wallypay is entitled, to deduct the forfeits and unreasonable claim amount in an unallowed way, without approval of the card holder.
- Wallypay takes no responsibility for lawfulness of the performed transaction by the card holder. Responsibility of illegal transaction, performed via the card is imposed to the card holder only.